Are you or a loved one considering in-home post-retirement or nursing care? Our Promyse Home Care professional caregivers will be able to give you the best care!
What qualifies an in-home care professional to provide you or a loved one with the best care possible?
All our in-home care professionals are medically trained, and many have the additional education and experience to handle the specific ailments and issues that show up with aging. In-home care professionals at Promyse Home Care will ensure you or your loved ones will receive the best comprehensive care possible.
At Promyse, we understand the importance of staying in the comfort of your own home.
Here are five reasons In-Home care professionals from Promyse Home care are the best choice.
1. Our in-home care professionals come from various backgrounds – both in terms of additional training and personal experience. Whether for help with housekeeping and meal preparation, social interaction for those living alone and feeling isolated, or more in-depth care, we are here for you and your loved ones. We work with you and your family to find the best match to manage your loved one’s needs – and to form a connection.
2) All our professionals are either trained Personal Support Workers, Internationally trained Nurses (IENs) or the equivalent. Many Promyse caregivers are also Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) or Registered Nurses (RNs).
3) We ensure that each of our professional caregivers is thoroughly screened and must pass background and reference checks. Our caregivers are interviewed and carefully screened, then receive a thorough introduction to our company’s policies and approach to care. For everyone’s protection, our caregivers are bonded, insured, and covered by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
4) The one-on-one care our caregivers provide means you or your loved one receives fully personalized care, and all your dietary and prescription needs are met. Our healthcare team will perform regular medication reviews, remove expired or out-of-date medications for safe disposal, and provide methods to ensure all medications are taken at the correct dose and at the right time every time. If needed, a registered nurse will be available to administer medications.
5) And finally – you will always be the first and only priority while receiving care from one of our in-home care professional caregivers – you never have to worry about the staff having someone else to worry about.
At Promyse, our Nurse Case Managers will meet with you and your loved ones to determine initial needs and support. Services provided by our Nurse Case Managers are at no additional charge.
We will always be there for you as time passes and needs change. We will work with you and your loved ones to make short-term and long-term care management plans for their in-home care needs.